Chapter 9

Lumber for days

      The heroes have arrived to the Earth Temple and they see a hut made out of logs just outside the temple.

      "I wonder who lived here?" said Legendary Witch.

      "This temple was the place where Earth Mage was found." said Legendary Wizard.

      "Someone is coming out of the hut!" said Prince Light as they hide behind a rock.

      They see a woman holding a Axe ready to chop a tree.

      "The days like a lumberjack, chops trees and sell wood to the company."

      "Do you think she is the one we need?" said Electro Knight.

      A few seconds later, they see someone else coming out of the hut.

      "Hello Wolfina, anything I can help you?" said the man.

      "Wait a minute, I remembered him, he is Earth Mage!" said Legendary Wizard.

      "Who is he?" said Wave.

      "He is one of my crew member." said Legendary Wizard as he walks out from the rock.

      "Who are you?" said Wolfina.

      "It is alright Wolfina, I fought the war with him." said Earth Mage, "I see you have a crew back there, what is going on lately."

      "My student Rowan has been possessed by the Dark Blade, my co-leader formed a team to get him back." said Legendary Wizard.

      "Sounds like you need me to help the Legendary Heroes." said Wolfina.

      "Are you sure sister, it is dangerous out there." said Earth Mage.

      "You fought with them once, now I will do the same as you did, saving Arcane World." said Wolfina.

      "Just be careful please," said Earth Mage.

      "Don't worry about it, my Axe can destroy enemies with lances." said Wolfina, "And deliver the wood to the company while I am gone."

      "Alright, as you wish." said Earth Mage.

      "Crew, let's move out!" said Legendary Witch.

End of Episode 1

      

Comments