Chapter 1

Legendary Wizard's Vanish

      The next day when the Legendary Witch is heading her way to Legendary Wizard's Ship, he is not there.

      "Where did he go?" said Legendary Witch as she look around until she sees a letter on the counter.

      She picks up the letter that has her name on it and she opened the letter that says:

      Dear Legendary Witch,

      I will not be able to get your sword training done as I would thought due to Rowan being controlled by the darkness. I have to hide and no I am not a coward, I am just too important.

Yours truly,
Legendary Wizard

      P.S. I left a Blue Robe for you to wear.

      "Wow, can't believe he is hiding from Rowan. I have to find him." said Legendary Witch, "At least he bought that Blue Robe for me to wear."

      After she put on the Blue Robe on, she looked in the mirror.

      "Wow, I am like Legendary Wizard." said Legendary Witch, "well, I gotta get going."

      She took off and head to her boat.

      She noticed more writings at the back of the letter that says, "By the way, on your way finding me. Recruit some allies to tag along with you."

      "Hmm, sounds simple." said Legendary Witch.

____________________

      "This island looks familiar, Doom Island?" said Legendary Witch.

      "Yes, this is Doom Island." said Roran.

      "Who are you? said Legendary Witch.

      "I am Roran the Village Protector of Doom Village." said Roran, "I have heard about my son was cursed by darkness."

      "Yeah, that is why I am here about Rowan." said Legendary Witch.

      "It is not his fault, he sometimes... can be careless." said Roran

      "Here they are!" said Dark Wizard, "the tyrant killer."

      "How did they get here?" said Roran.

      "It is an ambush!" said Legendary Witch as she pulls out her Katana.

      "There is too many of them, we are outnumbered!" said Roran.

Comments