Chapter 6

Breezing Village

      As the Heroes are walking through the woods, they saw the girl who is  surrounded by Dark Wizards.

      "Oh no, she is in trouble." said Legendary Witch.

      "We got to help her." said Prince Light.

____________________

      "Stop!! Leave me alone!" said the green hair girl.

      "Capturing you is our master's task." said Dark Wizard, "seize her!"

      "Stop right there!" said Legendary Wizard, "you have to get through me first if you want to kidnap the girl."

      "I have no intention to fight you." said Dark Wizard as he casts a Shadow Bullet at Legendary Wizard.

      Unfortunately, Legendary Wizard failed to block the Shadow Bullet.

      "Oof!" said Legendary Wizard, "I am not used to this outfit."

      "Master! No, don't die." said Legendary Witch.

      "I am fine, I am just injured." said Legendary Wizard.

      Prince Light shot 3 Dark Wizards and the last one of the group fled.

      "Thank you for saving me, I am Breeze the Cleric." said Breeze.

      "Wait, you're a Cleric?!" said Legendary Witch.

      "Yes, I heal wounded people when they need some help." said Breeze.

      "Can you maybe heal my master, he is wounded!" said Legendary Witch.

      "I left my staff in my home village, follow me." said Breeze.

      The Crew followed Breeze as they they arrived Breeze's Village.

      "What happened here?" said Prince Light.

      "I forgot to tell you, there was an invasion." said Breeze, "the Dark Wizard took my parents."

      "I feel sorry for you," said Legendary Witch.

      "Now I am here for my staff," said Breeze as she is looking for her staff. "Ah, there it is."

      "Breeze casts a Healing Spell on Legendary Wizard which it removes his wounds completely.

      "What a relief, I can relax now." said Legendary Wizard.

Comments