Chapter 7

The Shadow

      "I was glad I can help my favorite Arcane Hero!" said Breeze, "I was thinking about helping your crew someday."

      "This is why we are here, to recruit you." said Legendary Wizard.

      "Wait! You want me to come with you?!" said Breeze.

      "Yes, of course." said Legendary Witch, "We need your healing support."

      "I would love to join your crew and hopefully get my parents back." said Breeze.

      "Well these baddies may come back here if we don't move." said Prince Light.

      "Everyone to my ship." said Legendary Wizard as they return to the shore.

      They spotted someone who looks like a Dark Wizard!

      "Who are you? And what are you doing?" said Rogue Wave.

      "Hold on here, I am not your enemy." said the unknown.

      "How can we believe you?" said Prince Light.

      "I have a brother that fights with your old crew that is named Dark Mage."

      "I know him." said Legendary Wizard, "He is the one who was reformed and turn against the Darkness."

      "My name is Crescent, the shadow." said Crescent, "Now you all believed me that I am not your enemy, mind if I can join your crew just like my brother?"

      "Sure," said Legendary Wizard.

Comments