Prologue


      "Rowan, you did really well with the training sword." said Legendary Wizard.

      "Thank you master," said Rowan, "I am really grateful when you decided to train me to become a swordsman."

      "I am glad that you enjoyed it." said Legendary Wizard.

      "Any stories you would like to share, master?" said Rowan.

      "Alright, I have a story that happened years ago." said Legendary Wizard, "I raised a crew, there were 7 members at that time with different elements."

      "Very interesting, tell me more!" said Rowan.

      "My crew protects Arcane World against an evil army known as the Darkness." said Legendary Wizard. "This sword that was forged with Gold had taught me how to deflect incoming fire."

      "Wow, your sword is so powerful." said Rowan, "I wish I can be as powerful as you someday."

      "Yeah, but it will take time for you to be better." said Legendary Wizard.

      "So about your Legendary Crew, what happened to them?" said Rowan.

      "They are already at their homes, however I can summon them when I need them." said Legendary Wizard.

      "That is really cool!" said Rowan.

      Just then, they heard a scream. "Ahhhhh!"

      "What was that?!" said Rowan in shock.

      "Sounds like someone is in trouble." said Legendary Wizard as he pulls out his sword.

      "Muhahaha, she will be my apprentice." said Dark Tyrant Wizard.

      "I will not join you!" said the girl.

      "Who are these people doing to that poor girl?" said Rowan.

      "These guys are Dark Wizards, the villains of the Arcane World." said Legendary Wizard.

      "Well well well, if it isn't the Hero of Arcane." said Dark Tyrant Wizard.

      "Tell me why are you torturing her?!" said Rowan.

      "I want her to be my apprentice!" said Dark Tyrant Wizard.

      "I won't allow this!" said Legendary Wizard as he points his sword at him.

      "Very well, a duel you want? You will get one." said Dark Tyrant Wizard.

      Legendary Wizard blocked his opponent's attacks.

      I think I know this hero somewhere! the girl thought.

      "You shouldn't come back!" said Dark Tyrant Wizard.

      "I don't want anyone to die." said Legendary Wizard.

      When they both still clashing, someone came from behind of Dark Tyrant Wizard with a Deluxe Katana that was thrust against his chest!

      "How can this happen?!" said Dark Tyrant Wizard as he falls to the ground.

      "What?!" said Legendary Wizard as he sees the killer.

      "I do not want you to hurt anyone evil scum!" said the girl, "I was once a warrior, I heard about you and your crew."

      "Wait, you heard about my crew?" said Legendary Wizard.

      "Yeah, your crew is amazing, helping innocents." said the girl, "I was hoping that someday I can be like you."

      "I can train you to be like me, but the training can be really hard." said Legendary Wizard.

      "This sword is so cool!" said Rowan as he reaches the sword from Dark Tyrant Wizard's corpse.

      "Don't touch that!" said Legendary Wizard, but it was too late.

      The Dark Blade's power has spread through Rowan's body and soon his mind has turned against the Heroes!

      "Muhahaha, with this new body, I can terrorize Arcane once more." said Dark Rowan.

      "No, no!!!!! Rowan!" Legendary Wizard yelled.

      "Now, you will die!" said Dark Rowan.

      Dark Rowan raised his sword to strike him, but the girl blocks it for Legendary Wizard with her Katana.

      "Nobody hurts my friend!" said the girl as she cast a Light Beam to blind Dark Rowan.

      "Where did you go?" said Dark Rowan as he look around and see nobody.

____________________

      "Wait, you use magic too?" said Legendary Wizard.

      "I want it to keep my magic in secret." said the girl.

      "so, can I call you Legendary Witch?" said Legendary Wizard.

      "Sure, why not?" said Legendary Witch.

Comments