Chapter 2

Prince Light's Bow Shot

      Suddenly, a light arrow shot out from the tree hit one of the Dark Wizard, "Ahhh!"

      "What the?!" said Dark Wizard.

      "Who did that?" said Roran.

      "Leave this village alone, villains!" said Prince Light as he aim his Bow of Light at them.

      "Retreat, it is the Prince!" said Dark Wizard.

      "Who are you?" said Legendary Witch.

      "You may call me Prince Light, my sister was part of the Legendary Crew." said Prince Light.

      "What happened to her?" said Roran.

      "She is fine at home," said Prince Light.

      "Well, I am going to stay here to protect the village." said Roran.

      "Alright, you can stay." said Legendary Witch, "I am finding my master and get Rowan back from darkness."

      "You are not going alone, I am coming with you." said Prince Light, "You are with Legendary Wizard, you are the Crew's Leader."

      "I am not that great at leading the group, but I will do my best." said Legendary Witch.

      "Glad to hear," said Prince Light.

      The Heroes have returned to the boat and head off to Savaria.

Comments