Chapter 4

Mysterious Water Wave

      The Heroes have entered the Rowboat back to the Legendary Wizard's Ship.

      "So you said that your master is somewhere on this island?" said Prince Light.

      "I believe so because he will not be in the other island without his ship." said Legendary Witch.

      "Right, that is true." said Prince Light.

      As they are talking, a strange Wizard in the blue hoodie appeared!

      "Who are you?" said Legendary Witch.

      The Strange Wizard didn't answer but he pulled out the blade that is exactly the same as Legendary Wizard's Golden Sword.

      "That is my master's sword!" said Legendary Witch, "What did you do to him?!"

      "Fight or be defeated," said the blue hooded wizard.

      "Alright, fine!" said Legendary Witch as she draws her Katana.

      As they draw their blades, they clash on.

      "Tell me, why do you have my master's blade?!" said Legendary Witch.

      But the blue hooded wizard didn't respond but lowered the Gold Blade and ran away.

      "Who was that hooded guy?" said Prince Light.

      "I am not sure, but one thing for certain that he might come back to fight again." said Legendary Witch as she see a water wave splashed through a tree and a Dark Wizard was knocked out cold.

      "Don't mess with my Wave Falchion." said the man.

      "Who are you?" said Electro Knight.

      "I am Rouge Wave, but you can just call me Wave for short." said Wave.

      "So Wave, have you seen something strange lately?" said Legendary Witch.

      "Like what?" said Wave.

      "A strange hooded wizard?" said Legendary Witch.

      "I fought him once, but he ran after a few swings." said Wave.

      "I have the feeling that he is not an enemy." said Legendary Witch.

Comments